SUSD Fellows Option 1

Are you a high school graduate? 

1. The first step is to apply to the University of Arizona via the Undergraduate Admissions application.

2. Then, you will need to apply to the teacher preparation program of your choice in the spring of your sophomore year, by the 2nd Friday in February, for fall admission. For more information about the process and required documents, please see here.

3. Last, you will need to apply by the due date to the Teaching Fellows program, selecting the first and second district of your choice.