We are excited to announce online registration for new students! This process replaces the paper registration forms of the past.
PowerSchool Registration is a secure process, which allows the district to verify all student demographic and emergency information for your child(ren). The system will also allow you to electronically sign permission forms for school district policies. In short, this easy online process replaces the hard copy student registration and permission forms that you would normally complete during enrollment. Completing this online form is an important and required component of our new student registration process.
Questions? Find answers here!
For THIS SCHOOL YEAR 2021-2022, please use this link to complete your child’s new student registration.
Locate your designated school
- To search by address, select “View larger map” in the upper right corner.
- Select the magnifying glass in the upper left corner.
- Type in an address (use suggested format if possible).
- Zoom into the pin for the address to view the boundary.
New Student Registration FAQs
*If you already have an account, you can sign in and complete the form. (You should use the same account to complete forms for multiple children.)
- Early Childhood Center- [email protected]
- Anza Trail School- [email protected]
- Wrightson Ridge School- [email protected]
- Sahuarita Primary School- [email protected]
- Sahuarita Intermediate School- [email protected]
- Sahuarita Middle School- [email protected]
- Copper View Elementary School- [email protected]
- Sopori Elementary School- [email protected]
- Sahuarita Digital Pathways Academy- [email protected]
- Sahuarita High School- [email protected]
- Walden Grove High School- [email protected]