IT/ Access Control
Sahuarita Unified School District will, through the effective use of technology, provide a variety of learning experiences so that every student and staff member achieves the vision that:
- Every student can learn and graduate with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the world.
- Every student is ready to continue their education and/or enter the workforce successfully.
- Every student will develop and achieve their personal vision.
Safe and Healthy Environments:
- Use leading-edge technology and technology-related tools to provide for the safety and welfare of all students and staff members within the District.
Effective Use of Resources:
- Research opportunities to provide cutting-edge technology resources and programs.
- Design and implement systems to continually update and provide access to all District policies and information.
- All employees are trained in the use of the technology resources that are available to them and have full access to those technology resources.
Director: Manny Villa – mvil[email protected]
Office Hours: Building 11 ~ 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Office: 520.625.3502 x1010
350 W. Sahuarita Rd.
Sahuarita, AZ 85629