SUSD Fellows Option 2

Are you a community college student? 

1. The first step is to meet with a UA College of Education advisor.  Once the ideal term of admittance is determined, you will apply to the University of Arizona via the Transfer Admissions application.

2. Then, you will need to apply to the teacher prep program of your choice (typically in the spring of your sophomore year if you are full-time, by the 2nd Friday in February). For more information about the process and required documents, please see here.

3. Last, you will need to apply by the due date to the Teaching Fellows program, select the first and second district of your choice.