SUSD Fellows Option 3

Are you a college graduate looking to teach Special Education K-12? 

1. Review the Special Education Master of Arts Mild-Moderate Disabilities Program information.

2. Contact Dr. Carl Liaupsin, Program Director, ([email protected]) to arrange an interview and information session.

3. After your interview and information session, you should apply to the Special Education Master of Arts Mild-Moderate Disabilities Program through the UA Graduate College site. Preference given to students applying for 2019-20 academic year admittance by 1/31/19 and applications will continue to be accepted until filled.

4. Last, apply by the due date to the Teaching Fellows program.