SUSD Fellows Option 5

Are you a college graduate looking to teach in Elementary (grades K-8)?

1. Contact a College of Education Advisor based on your last name. Your advisor will assist you with exploring the Post-baccalaureate Elementary Education program.

2. Then you will need to apply to the Elementary Education program for the upcoming fall semester.