Welcome to Camp Kindergarten!
Wrightson Ridge School Kindergarten Round-Up for 2020-2021
Welcoming all incoming Kindergarteners and Parents/Guardians on
Friday, May 1st
from 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm.
Meet the WRS Kindergarten Team, Staff, tour the school, and more!
Before the event, please make sure to:
1. Complete the online registration at https://susd30.us/families/enrollment/kindergarten-enrollment/
2. Fill out the Free/Reduced Meal Application at https://susd30.us/district/district-services/food-nutrition/
For the event, please bring the following documents (an original and 2 copies):
1. Birth Certificate (Must be 5 no later than August 31, 2020)
2. Parent ID
3. Proof of Address- For example, Gas/Electric bill, lease, or mortgage. (Cable, Garbage, or Cell phone bills will not be accepted.)
4. Complete Immunization Records. The child must have the following immunizations:
-4-6 DTP (at least 1 after 4th birthday)
-3-4 Polio (last dose after 4th birthday)
-3 Hepatitis B shots
-Varicella (Chicken Pox) vaccine
5. If applicable, please bring any relevant documents pertaining to custodial/legal guardian rights related to your child. (i.e. Parenting Plan)
Please contact the WRS Front Office for any questions regarding registration. (520) 625-3502 ext 2000