In accordance with Arizona revised statutes §41-725 which requires us to provide financial transparency, and in keeping with the district’s policy of full disclosure, we are providing information to the district’s taxpayers for their review.
The Sahuarita Unified School District is committed to providing a clear view of how the taxpayer’s dollars are spent. We invite you to review the information provided for you below regarding the district’s expenditures, budgets, financial reports, and other pertinent information.
Understanding Classroom Spending in Arizona
Annual Financial Reports
- Year ending June 30, 2011
- Year ending June 30, 2012
- Year ending June 30, 2013
- Year ending June 30, 2014
- Year ending June 30, 2015
- Year ending June 30, 2016
- Year ending June 30, 2017
- Year ending June 30, 2018
- Year ending June 30, 2019
- Year ending June 30, 2020
Annual Financial Reports Summary
Auditor General Spending Reports
The Office of the Auditor General serves as an independent source of impartial information concerning state and local governmental entities and provides specific recommendations to improve the operations of those entities. Below you will find links to the Auditor General’s reports for the Sahuarita Unified School District.