COVID19 Voluntary Testing: ICATT program
As part of the Increased Community Access to Testing (ICATT) program, SUSD is offering FREE voluntary COVID-19 testing to staff and students.
Mitigation strategies such as face coverings, handwashing, social distancing, and additional cleaning & disinfecting measures are in place to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission among students, teachers, and staff in school buildings. COVID-19 testing and screening are an additional layer to ensure that our students and staff are safe in our schools to the greatest extent possible.
Why are COVID-19 testing and screening important?
- Identify and quarantine people without symptoms before they can spread the virus, thus maximizing student access to in-person learning
- Prevent disease spread in the greater community
- Additional evidence that mitigation strategies and practices are working
- Peace of mind for students, staff, and families
- Provide data that can be used to inform future school policies
Parent Consent is required for participation. If you would like for your child to participate in the ICATT Volunteer COVID-19 testing program, please fill out a consent form.