State of the District
You are invited . . .
Please join Dr. Manuel Valenzuela as he shares reflections from the past year and his vision for the future. We will gather to celebrate the outstanding accomplishments of our schools, teachers, students, and community. This event is an opportunity for the business, nonprofit and education communities to come together to support Sahuarita Unified School District.
Friday, February 8, 2019 Desert Diamond Casino Ocotillo Meeting Room 1100 W. Pima Mine Rd. Sahuarita, AZ 85629 Check in 11:00 AM Luncheon/ Program Commences 11:30 AM Program Concludes 12:30 PM
Advanced paid reservation, $40 per person until February 2, 2019.
Two ways to register for the event:
Option 1: Register online at https://az-sahuarita.intouchreceipting.com/
- Select button to Purchase an Event Item
- Create a guest account
- Select State of the District Registration
- Follow navigation to Item Selection
- Select 1 or 2 seats and proceed to payment
Option 2: Register by mail
- Complete registration form
- Make all checks payable to Sahuarita Unified School District
- Mail Payment to: 350 W. Sahuarita Rd. Sahuarita, AZ 85629
Proceeds to benefit the Sahuarita Educational Enrichment Foundation
Questions can be directed to Amber Woods at 520-625-3502 x 1018 or email: [email protected]