ECC Tuition Schedule
- Two and Nine Months Through Five years
- Not licensed for diaper changing/Must be toilet trained
- Hours of operation 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- The student has to be dropped off no later than 8:30 a.m. or else we will ask you to take your child home for the rest of the day.
- A 2.5-hour preschool program will be provided at no cost for those children qualifying for special education services. All enrolled children will receive a curriculum based preschool program. To schedule a screening please call 520-625-3502 ext 1925.
Full Days(more than 6 hours)
Five Day Rate (Weekly, Full Days) $170.00/week
Half Days (6 hours or less)
Five Day Rate (Weekly, Half Days) $140.00/week
Four Pre-School Day Rate (8-10:00 am, 10:30-12:30 pm, OR 1:00-3:00 pm) $50/week
School Year Registration Fee (Non-Refundable): $75.00 1st Child/$100.00 Family
There will be a $150.00 deposit due by the end of the first week of school.
Summer Program Registration Fee: $25 for 3-4 year olds
Deposit will be used for the last week’s payment of the school year, as long as all payments are made.
Holiday Closings: New Year’s Eve Day, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Thurs/Fri before school starts in August, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Friday, Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day. Tuition rates remain the same for holiday closures and have been figured into fees.
Parents must provide 2 snacks daily — Children will bring their own lunch or can purchase a hot lunch for $2.10 a day.
Added Hourly Care (Depending on availability): $7.50/hour
Late Pick-up Fees – any time that exceeds your scheduled program time; 1st offense- $1 a minute, 2nd offense- $2 a minute, 3rd offense- $3 a minute and so forth
Sibling Discount: 10% off of oldest child
Return Check Fee: $50.00 (Money order required for replacement of NSF checks)
Tuition Fees: Due in advance of service. Considered late by Friday of the current week.
Vacation Credit: Families may take 2 vacation weeks per school year without paying tuition costs. Families may take 1 vacation week per the Summer Program without paying tuition costs.
Withdrawals: A two-week notice is required for withdrawals. Vacation time may NOT be used in conjunction with 2-week notice.
Tuition Fees are due by Friday except for the above-mentioned Vacation Policy. Accounts over 2 weeks in arrears may result in interruption of services.