- Enrollment Forms (English)(Spanish)
- Student Medical Information
- Home Language Survey (English)(Spanish)
- Records Request
- Transportation Compact
- Open Enrollment Form (applicable to out of school boundary only)
If you are new to Sahuarita High School you will need to bring the following items with you when you register your child:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency: utility bill (gas or electric) or copy of lease/mortgage. PO Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency without a physical address.
- Copy of a parent/guardian ID
- Guardianship papers (if applies)
Copy of unofficial transcript
Copy of students current transfer/withdraw grades
If you have any questions, please call our registrar at 625-3502 x1591.