KINDERGARTEN AND NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
WHO: All incoming Kindergartners who will be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2016 and new students to the area. Legal guardians must complete and be present to submit paperwork. (If your student is currently attending ATS, you do not need to reregister your child.)
WHERE: Anza Trail School Front Office
WHEN: Monday – Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD (Please bring 2 copies of each along with the original):
- Child’s Original Birth Certificate
- Complete Immunization Records (5 DTP, 4 Polio, 2 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B Shots and the Varicella (chickenpox) vaccine).
- One Proof of Residency that indicates residency within SPS boundaries (Accepted documents: Mortgage Documents, Lease Agreement, Purchase Agreement, Property Tax Bill, and a Gas or Electric Utility Bill).
You may complete most of the registration packet by printing and completing the following documents and bringing them with you and along with all the necessary documentation and copies to register your child(ren).
- Enrollment Forms (English)(Spanish)
- Student Medical Information
- Home Language Survey (English)(Spanish)
- Records Request
- Transportation Compact
- Open Enrollment Forms
*If you are withdrawing from another school in Arizona to attend ATS, please bring your Withdrawal Form with you.
**Registration packets without all of the above items will not be accepted. Please check to make sure you have all of the items needed before registering your child. Please call our office (520) 625-3502 x 1700 if you are unsure if you have all necessary documents or up to date immunizations.